Sunday, March 21, 2010

RSS Feed....Still no idea????????????????????

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I can't seem to get a grip on the whole RSS feed deal. I can't seem to attach my blog to my Mahara ePortfolio, even after following the instructions posted by another classmate on Moodle. Next port of call will be Scot, for I think the only way I can get Assessment Task 2 up and running is to get him to run it through to me personally. Maybe I am a visual learner after all :)

Hopefully, this time tomorrow night I will be getting stuck into the second assessment task. Will keep you posted :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jon, did you try putting .atom.xml at the end of your url in the external feed box in mahara? did you see this link that Scot replied to me with. http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/creating-rss-feed-for-your-blogspot-blog/
    having said that, I am still having problems getting mine to update. Regards, Carolyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Carolyne....I will give that a try now. Currently in the tutorial with Scot now, so will give it a try and if it doesn't work I will get him to try and fix it. Will keep you updated.

    Regards

    Jon :)

    ReplyDelete