Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Raise Your Pants and Raise Your Grades

Hi everyone,

I seen this video on TV earlier and thought it would be interesting for you all to see. A U.S. Senator is on a crusade to stop young people from wearing sagging pants. He goes on to say that by raising your pants, you will raise your grades. Personally, I thought it was a bit of a joke and that if the guy in charge of the campaign really thinks the campaign itself will help in regards to education, then he is kidding himself. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks ridiculous when people where their pants like this, but haven't these guys anything better to spend their time in office on such as gun and drug problems in schools????

Anyway I hope you all get a laugh out of it too!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuEhx1rtdbQ

No comments:

Post a Comment