Sunday, April 18, 2010

Piknik in the Classroom


picnik_new_sample1
Originally uploaded by jondonald1984
I think that Piknik would be a great piece of technology to use in the classroom, particularly Senior Art Classes, as this type of software will help produce better pictures and students' will be able to express individuality through their own photos and how they use the program to edit them.

Not being much of a photographer myself, Piknik and other software such as Flikr have realy sparked a bit of an interest in this topic for me. Some of the photos put up on Flikr are just amazing and makes me want to be able to produce those sorts of photos myself. Piknik will then help in editing these photos to perfection.

Another advantage of Piknik is its connection/association with other software making it more user-friendly, which definitely makes it more appealing to use.

Feel free to make any comments as I would love to hear what you think about these types of software and any other uses you can think of for them in the classroom.

Regards

Jon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment